Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Last night at WVC

The lesson last night was practicing flexibility in all forms.

The room had been double booked and it seems no one had been told. The Power Class went with me to another location off campus but unfortunately the message didn't get to the Back/Gentle Class and they went home. My sincerest apologies.

For the next 3 weeks, the Tuesday night classes will be in Van Tassel in the room across from the cafeteria entrance. That's where we held the first class of the quarter.

Again, I apologize for the mix up. Things should be better for the rest of the quarter. If you have friends or family that would like to try the class---please bring them!

I'll make the Back Class a little longer for the rest of the quarter to make up for the missed class.

I've decided to take a break from teaching at the college. I won't be offering my class either Spring or Summer Quarter. You are always welcome at the WRAC. Come try it out for free. Just tell the front desk you are my guest and you want to try a class. If you decide to continue, the classes only cost $8. It is a great deal.

Namaste,

Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment