Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vegetables!


Vegetables and lots of them. I watched Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead last night. If you have Charter-On-Demand it is there. It is an incredibly inspiring documentary on the extraordinary---and for these people quick---transformation through eating, juicing, and drinking plants. It is funny and touching and never boring. It isn't preachy at all and extremely practical. There are a couple of spots where it looks like they are doing some yoga poses!

Website here: http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

Watch it!

Its a rainy day. I've got my yoga toes on. I just finished my morning practice including 50 Chauttaranguas! Time to throw some fruit in the Vitamix!

I'm on the schedule to teach next Saturday, the 21st at 9 am at the WRAC. New, earlier time---come join me.

Breathe deep and eat your veggies!

Namaste,


Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment