Monday, November 8, 2010

Vegan Dinner and Movie


Hey, there were two great vegan articles last week. A cheese conspiracy and now Power Vegans! Yes, I guess you can put the word power in front of anything.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/07/us/07fat.html?_r=2&emc=eta1
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/10_46/b4203103862097.htm

I also saw Hereafter---Clint Eastwood's new movie. I liked it a lot. I think he dealt with the after life seriously but didn't hit his audience over the head. I almost bought some Dots to eat (I'm told they are vegan) but thought better of it. Nothing worse than a junk food vegan spouting off about the after life?

Tonight's class is about hips! We'll for sure spend some time in Banarasana after the Sun Salutations. Then do some Standing Pigeon and on the floor do what I call the Big Three---Gomukhasana, Ardha Matsyandrasana, and Agnistambhasana.

Blue skies and sunshine today! I'm going to get out and salute the sun!

Namaste,


Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment